James C. Smith
jamcsmit [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Indianapolis, Room BS 4000A
- Senior Lecturer in Finance
- MBA, University of Chicago, 1989
- BA, Princeton University, 1970
- Co-Director, Center for Econometric Model Research, Indiana University
- Economist and associate director, Indiana Business Research Center, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Frequent advisor to Midwest newspapers and television news departments on regional economic stories
- Vice president - Business Development, Maxon Corp.
- Vice president - Marketing and Planning, Cummins Cumberland, Inc.