Randle B. Pollard
- Assistant Professor of Business Law and Taxation
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- BS, Hampton University
- Associate Professor, Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA
- Senior Counsel, Ice Miller, Indianapolis, IN
- Domestic Tax Counsel, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN
- Tax Manager, Washington National Tax, KPMG LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- The Indiana Lawyer Newspaper 2006 “Up and Coming Lawyers”
Federal tax policy, municipal finance, state and local taxation, economic incentives
Pollard, Randle B. (2014), "Feeling Insecure - A State View of General Obligation Bonds - Mere “Promise to Pay” or Binding Obligation," 24 Widener Law Journal, forthcoming.
Pollard, Randle B. and R. T. Perry (2014), "'Grade Incomplete' – Examining the SEC’s Attempt to Implement Credit Rating and Corporate Governance Reforms of Dodd-Frank," 47 Indiana Law Review 1.
Pollard, Randle B. (2014), "Was the Deal Worth it? – The Dilemma of States with Ineffective Economic Incentives Programs," working paper.
Pollard, Randle B. (2011), "Who’s Going to Pick Up the Trash? – Using the Build America Bond Program to Help State and Local Governments’ Cash Deficits," 9 Pittsburgh Tax Review 171, Spring.