cookchs [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Lecturer of Accounting
- Co-Director of the MBA Consulting Academy
- M.B.A., Finance and Strategy, Indiana University, 1998
- B.A., Accounting, Michigan State University, 1991
- Certified Public Accountant , Indiana
- Certified Global Managerial Accountant, Indiana
- Lecturer, Kelley School of Business, 2010 - present
- Director, Alvarez and Marsal, 2005-2010
- Regional Manager, Scarbrough International, 2004
- Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1998-2004
- Senior Analyst - Property Valuations, Draper and Kramer, 1993-1996
- Management Development Program, Amalgamated Bank of Chicago, 1991-1993
Financial and operational process improvement. Customer and product profitability in small to mid-sized companies. New business creation in developing countries with emphasis in the Middle East, North Africa and the Near East.
Chris and his wife, and best friend, are outdoors, sports and music enthusiasts and do their best to impart these passions on their two children. Chris travels extensively and continues to play rugby albeit more socially and less competitively these days. He is a certified USA Hockey coach and a lifelong fan of the Detroit Tigers.
- Leadership training program for a national accounting and business advisory company
- Global Business Institute, an US business immersion project for students across the middle east and North Africa in conjunction with the U.S. Department of State and Coca-Cola
- Multiple consulting projects for several mid-sized local and regional business
- Board of Advisors for Learnteria, an on-line educational resource and research tool
- Board of Directors for the Bloomington Blades Youth Hockey Association
- Faculty Advisor Indiana Men’s Rugby Football Team
Chris Cook has over twenty years of consulting experience specializing in financial and operational process redesign; product and customer profitability analysis; planning, budgeting and forecasting; financial and operational due diligence; transaction support; and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. He has served clients across the globe and in a variety of industries including automotive, consumer and industrial products, energy, financial services, high tech, retail and telecommunications.
Campbell, Terry, Chris Cook, John Hill, Eric Johnson, Ray Luther and Kelly Watkins (2014), Courageous Leadership: Career Success the Kelley Way, IU Press, Bloomington, IN.