wisneski [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 660A
- Senior Lecturer of Management
- Co-Director of the MBA Consulting Academy
- Ph.D., Indiana University (in progress)
- M.B.A., University of Notre Dame
- B.S., University of Dayton
- Accenture (1996-2009)
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award, 2013
- MSIS Outstanding Faculty Award, 2013
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award, 2012
- MSIS Outstanding Faculty Award, 2012
- Kelley School of Business Trustees Teaching Award, 2011
- Kelley School of Business Innovative Teaching Award, 2010-2011
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award, 2011
- MSIS Outstanding Faculty Award, 2010
Strategic problem solving, Management Consulting work processes, Project Management
- Research on best practice and building a corporate transfer culture.
Wisneski, J.E. (2013). So, you want to be a business professor? Business Horizons, 56, 551-559.
- Wisneski, J.E. (2012). Opps, what did I just buy? Arlington Heights Veterinary Clinic Case Study. (internal Kelley publication).
- Wisneski, J.E. & McMullen, J. (2010). The Greenhouse Project: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again? (internal Kelley publication).
- Conlon, E.J. & Wisneski, J.E. (2004, June), Ambiguity and Sunk Cost Effects. Poster session presented at the 2004 Annual Academy of Management Meeting, New Orleans, LA.