We offer required and elective courses integral to the Kelley undergraduate curriculum. Our dedicated skills area is unique among business schools. Many students outside of Kelley also benefit from the strong foundation we offer in business communication, professional skills, and information technology.
Explore our areas:
Communication Skills for Career SuccessCPCS communication courses will give the polish, poise, and confidence you need to succeed in your profession.
- Refine your public speaking and presentation skills
- Strengthen your business writing while learning to draft effective reports, memos, emails, and PowerPoint presentations
- Seamlessly integrate writing, speaking, listening, and teamwork
Professional Skills for Career DevelopmentWe’ll provide the career exploration, management strategies, leadership skills training, and development tools you need to take ownership of your future and position yourself competitively in an uncertain global economy.
- Utilize company research to match your passions to organizations you may work with after graduation
- Articulate your career goals and corporate culture preferences
Computer Skills for a Competitive AdvantageWe'll prepare you for information technology's role in a rapidly changing world, regardless of your industry or business focus.
- Solve business problems
- Support business decisions
- Effectively collaborate