Kelley students are top-quality hires who can contribute immediately to your organization’s success. The Kelley School attracts the best and brightest students in the nation. At Kelley, they learn time-honored business fundamentals, gain real-world business experience, and work extensively in teams. Our innovative retailing courses and activities prepare them to generate results for your company.
Our Undergraduate Career Services Office will help you form and implement a recruiting strategy that fits your needs, whether you want to post jobs and internships online or visit campus for interviews and career fairs. Please contact:
Assistant Director, Recruiting
Corporate partners of the Center are invited to participate in activities that teach students about retailing and increase student awareness of opportunities in retailing. These activities generate dual returns. First, they enhance your presence on campus, connecting you with potential future employees. Second, they ensure that your future employees are as knowledgeable, skilled, and ready for the workplace as possible.
Examples of these activities include the Target Excellence in Business Leadership Program; case studies presented by Macy’s, Inc.; guest lectures by executives from American Eagle Outfitters, Gap, and Kohl’s; business simulations sponsored by Sears Holdings and Bridgestone/Firestone; and a 10-week, in-class stock project—sponsored by Abercrombie & Fitch—in which students manage a $500,000 portfolio to learn how shareholder value affects retail strategy and vice versa. We can partner with you to:
- Develop electronic teaching tools using industry software for our students to use in our Sears Retailing Lab and Classroom
- Develop case studies for Kelley retailing courses
- Speak to retailing classes or the whole School through our Executive Speaker Series
- Bring students to your headquarters for an in-depth case project that addresses a business challenge your company is facing or for professional skills development
- Participate in a career panel or career fair
- Develop an internship curriculum
- Develop a new, unique activity that contributes to retailing education and meets your company’s needs
Contact us to learn more about sponsoring programs and activities.