From pharmaceutical giants to small venture capital firms, our sponsors cover the range of the life sciences value chain. They all share a common passion for the future of the life sciences and all its sectors, including pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and equipment, insurance, finance, and providers. These corporate partners collaborate with CBLS in a variety of ways including funding research grants and awards, serving on our board, or mentoring our ambitious students.
Discover the many ways our sponsors contribute to the success of CBLS activities:
- keeping our programs up to date through our Industry Advisory Board
- lecturing on campus in life sciences courses and special programs
- participating in the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series
- sponsoring both on- and off-campus life science activities
- sponsoring a life sciences course
- sponsoring research projects
- mentoring students
Contact George Telthorst, Director of CBLS for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 855-8674.