Kelley Executive Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences (ECBLS)
The Kelley School of Business continues its strong commitment to the life sciences industry by offering the Kelley Executive Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences (ECBLS) in conjunction with the Center for the Business of Life Sciences. This Kelley Executive Partners program allows working professionals to learn the business side of life sciences using the same, proven method of learning honed in the school’s highly acclaimed Kelley Direct online MBA program.
By earning the ECBLS, you can:
- learn the business side of life sciences from an elite, top 20-business school and increase your company’s net worth
- perform more effectively, expand your career options, and increase your growth potential within your company
- take graduate-level core business courses tailored for the life sciences industry from world-renowned faculty in a format preferred by working professionals
- increase your job satisfaction and capabilities while building your professional network
- fit an executive business education into your schedule conveniently and cost-effectively
- earn your ECBLS from the Kelley School of Business in less than a year
The program consists of five courses—offered as core subjects in a typical MBA program—that have been modified to incorporate life sciences content, cases, and examples. They are taught by members of the world-renowned Kelley faculty, who are internationally recognized for their teaching and thought leadership.
The program is conducted on a pass/fail basis, but letter grades are available upon request.
The ECBLS courses can be applied towards a Kelley online MBA or M.S. in Strategic Management, a Kelley evening MBA or a Purdue University M.S. in Regulatory and Quality Compliance.