Always Challenging, Always Changing, Always in Demand
When you understand accounting, you understand how business works. Kelley’s accounting curriculum explores the relationship between business decisions and the bottom line. After completing our challenging courses, working on team projects, bolstering their communication skills, and completing an internship or field experience, our students are prepared for a variety of careers.
Accounting professionals are constantly adapting to new laws and using ever-improving technology to interpret numbers, tackle complex problems, and predict what the future holds. One thing that doesn’t change: accounting knowledge is always in demand. Accounting was recently named one of the 10 “most profitable” college majors for its numerous job opportunities and high starting salaries.
Kelley accounting students:
- Choose among several top degree programs: Bachelor of Science, traditional MBA, MBA in Accounting (a 3/2 program), Master of Science in Accounting (MSA), and PhD.
- Get a taste of what accounting is really like through internships, field consulting, and field study in the United States and abroad.
- Are recruited by top employers and enjoy above-average starting salaries. Each year, more than 90 percent of our graduates receive job offers.
- Learn from expert faculty members whose industry experience and insightful research inform their teaching.
- Experience the ideal college environment: a leading research university in a cosmopolitan college town.
Explore our site, and feel free to contact our staff or our faculty with any questions.