The Kelley School of Business Department of Accounting is regarded as one of the finest accounting programs in the country.
Our distinguished faculty members are continually recognized for their scholarly activity, contributions to the field, and outstanding teaching. Kelley undergraduates are perennial finalists in case competitions, such as the PricewaterhouseCoopers xACT (Extreme Accounting) Campus Competition. And our students complete field study and internships with top employers worldwide, parlaying what they learn at Kelley into full-time positions.
For decades, our graduates have used their Kelley degrees as springboards into a variety of exciting, rewarding careers, building our strong reputation among employers. You can read more about our alumni on our Spotlights page.
We offer five challenging degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting, a 3/2 program (students earn both a BS and an MBA in Accounting in five years) that makes students eligible to sit for the CPA exam in most states
- Master of Science in Accounting, a one-year program that makes students eligible to sit for the CPA exam in most states
- Doctor of Philosophy
- 7th nationally (4th among public universities) for our undergraduate program, U.S. News & World Report, America’s Best Colleges 2010
- 6th nationally (3rd among public universities) for our undergraduate program, graduate programs, and doctoral program, Public Accounting Report, 2009
- 10th nationally (5th among public universities) for our MBA program, U.S. News & World Report, America’s Best Graduate Schools 2010
- 9th Nationally (6th among public universities) for our graduate program, Public Accounting Report 2009
- 8th nationally for our MBA program, Wall Street Journal, 2007